As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively.
As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, April 14th. All customers will have the release by Tuesday, April 21st.
This release includes the following enhancements and improvements.
Upgrades and Enhancements
- Changed registration field defaults for newly created Events to be visible rather than hidden. Select fields will also default to required rather than optional to help ensure you capture the data needed on registrations. You are still able to change the visible and required status on individual registration fields as well.
- We’ve removed the 4,000 character limitation on event registration confirmation emails to allow for better customization and branding of the communications a registrant receives after signing up for an event.
- To help with event identification, we’ve added the Event ID number to all Events tabs and screens within WebLink Connect.
- We’ve added the Report Name and Sort Name fields of Profiles to the Registration Management profile lookup tool to make it easier to search for individual Profiles.
- To simplify the event registration process, we’ve added a setting to the global event settings that when selected will automatically check the “I’m also an attendee” checkbox on the public event registration form.
WebLink Local Online
- We’ve added an option to WebLink Local Online that will enable you to have all related profiles that are displayed on a Listing in the directory to be linked to a separate listing for that Profile, if they have one.
- Fixed an issue where single day events that were on the last day of the month did not result in the event calendar being hyperlinked to a list of events for that day.
- We’ve corrected an issue where assigning a Profile to an Event Sponsor would occasionally result in an error message.
Please sign in to leave a comment.