As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, November 8. All customers will have the release by Tuesday, November 15.
Add Multiple Affiliation Codes to a Profile
Based on your feedback, we've added the ability to multi-select Affiliation codes on a profile and add them all in one step. Just hold down your Control key, select the Affiliation codes you want to add, and the click the Add button! All Affiliations and related Affiliations will be added to the profile, no additional saving necessary.
Calculate Prorated Billing in Add a Member
In June, we introduced the "Add a Member" feature, allowing you to easily complete the data entry necessary to set up a new member profile in WebLink - including adding all billing records. With this release, a new field will be available on Billing records called "Prorate Amount."
This option allows you to enter the normal annual renewal amount for the membership, which may be auto-populated if you use Membership Levels, and then calculates the prorated amount for the billing record based on the number of months you select. The billing is also automatically set to expire based on your starting date, so the prorated billing is only used for the first renewal and does not continue after that. Click here for more information on this feature.
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
- Fixed a bug when restricting by Affiliation Code on eCommerce items
- Fixed an issue with the Receives Communication checkbox automatically unchecking
- Fixed an error sending email notifications to multiple email addresses for Batch Drop settings
- Updated the Post Transactions screen to prevent reloading transactions during posting
- HBA Clients: added the ability to sort by Transaction Type in the NAHB Export preview and delete transactions from the export. Click here for details on how to use the NAHB Export.
Events Module Beta Testers Needed
The upgraded Events Module will be released March 2017 – but we need your help!
Now through November 18, we are taking applications for beta testers. For more information on the new Events Module, the Beta testing process, and what you need to do to become a Beta tester click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.