MC Trade integrates with Payroc as a Credit Card Gateway so that you can securely accept online credit card payments through your website and through MC Trade. Payroc utilizes Authorize.net as the Gateway in their consolidated payment processing offer. Below is how to integrate your Payroc account, using Authorize.net gateways, with MC Trade.
When you get that account, you can decide whether you point it to your existing Merchant Account or if you set up a new Merchant Account with Payroc. If you run multiple entities through Entity Management Features, you can set up and run multiple credit card gateways, one for each entity.
1. In the MC Trade Browser, select Admin -> Global Settings
2. Click Integrations from the left menu.
3. Click +Add Gateway from the right side of the screen.
4. Enter the name of your gateway (e.g. Authorize.NET). Chose Authorize.Net from the Gateway Type menu.
5. Enter the API Login and API Transaction Key provided by Authorize.NET
6. Select Save (your information should be similar below).
The transaction confirmation email that is sent when a transaction is processed is configured on the Payroc side. When a transaction occurs and pings Payroc, that confirmation is triggered.