As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. All customers will have the release by Monday, January 13.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Fixed the following issues with the Online Join Form:
- Membership Level-based forms: credit card payments not processed and level settings not applied to the new member profile
- Purchase Item-based forms: line item Apply Date created as 1/1/1753 instead of current date
- Blank billing/mailing address records created on forms with additional address fields
- HTML formatting getting stripped out of the confirmation page that displays after submission
- Join Forms with no cost associated setting profiles as members despite billing settings
- Additional Listing category dropdown not populating
- Form builder only displaying first 20 Web Content Types and Affiliation Types
- Fixed bulk Membership Level assignment in the Profile Selector so all settings are properly applied
- Fixed an issue preventing global Event Settings from hiding the Login button at the top of the public registration form
Our engineering team is hard at work on exciting new features, coming soon! If you are interested in being an early user for our updated Profiles/Revenue modules in the browser, please contact Lauren Bashaw at email@example.com.
Current Version Numbers
Desktop Installation: 22.214.171.12481
Web Browser Version: 20.1
Public Form Version: 20.1.1
Please sign in to leave a comment.