As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by Tuesday, April 14.
Certifications and CEUs in the Browser
In the browser version of the Profile View, we've added the details from the 'Certifications' tab in the desktop profile. You can see a profile's Certifications, their earned CEUs from both events and manually-entered credits, and add/edit new Certifications and CEUs:
Learn more about entering Certifications and adding CEUS to a profile
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added Cell Phone to the Profile Export report from the Profile Selector
- Changed CEU Date Earned from events to be the date of the event, rather than the date an attendee was flagged as attended
- Fixed an issue with Unapplied Payment Dates from event cancellations
- Update Join Form Duplicate Profile emails to go to the Form Settings Notifications email address(es)
- Fixed an issue with emails getting sent out on UTC time rather than user's local time zone for both Send Immediately and Delayed Send emails
Please sign in to leave a comment.