As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by December 7.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- New Related Profiles searches in the Profile Selector: find a list of all profiles related to members or other search results flagged as the "Billing Contact" or "Editor" of a profile
- Added the "Total Amount Due" summary to the Transactions screen for a profile in the browser
- Added an indicator the Billing summary on the Profile View to reference if a billing record is an Automatic Recurring Billing (ARB)
- Fixed an issue with newly created Saved Card on File accounts in Authorize.net
- Add a Delete Invoice button to the browser invoice screen for deleting unposted, open invoices
- Fixed an issue preventing some Bambora Automatic Recurring Billing invoices/payments from being created
- Fixed an issue with automatic Authorize.net voids being triggered by changes to Payment records
- Fixed an error in Online Bill Pay submissions for CardPointe customers
- Fixed an issue that breaks the CSV download in the NAHB Export email for HBA customers
- Update Event Item "copy" feature to copy Payment Type as well as Revenue Item
- Fixed an issue preventing member drop actions on ARB records from inactivating the ARB in the gateway
- Update the Generate Invoices tool in the browser to eliminate non-annual billings whose start date has not yet arrived in the given year from being generated
- Fixed an issue with the Invoice Selector saved search results not passing correctly into the Send Email screen
Please sign in to leave a comment.