As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by March 29, 2021.
Updated Profile Relationships interface
Tracking the relationships between your members, their related organization, types of employees, and more is a flexible and powerful feature in Atlas. To make this process easier and give you more flexibility in viewing and working with those related profiles, we've given our relationships view for any profile a big facelift and lots more functionality!
Now you can view all of your relationships in an easy-to-see grid interface, sort by any column, and filter with a quick search on any of the fields. Find what you're looking for without scrolling endlessly and view only what you need with the new Profile Relationships grid! Adding, editing, and saving relationship data is unchanged - you'll just see those relationships in a grid now. Click here for more information on managing relationships!
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added Benefit Type codes to the browser Manage Codes section
- Fixed an issue with intermittent authorization errors in the member portal Profile Update page
- Fixed an issue with BigCommerce webhooks disconnecting
- Added Setting Batch selection to Drop Members beta page
- Fixed an issue with event calendar Registration buttons for events with no registration end date
- Fixed an issue with adding/removing affiliation codes to selected profiles in the Profile Selector applying to unselected profiles
- Fixed an issue checking the Editor checkbox on a related profile in the browser not saving
Public API Updates
- Added an update to the POST registration endpoint to allow for negative event items/payment amounts to reflect discounts
- Updated the extended profile search endpoint to include profile relationship data including Main Contact, Relation Type and Primary Relationships
Our engineering team is hard at work on exciting new features, coming soon! If you are interested in being an early tester for our brand new Member Portal, please contact Lauren Bashaw at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.