As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by July 23, 2021.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added a Branding Settings URL field for the branding settings logo, to override the Association Info default website
- Fixed an issue in which File Upload elements in the online join form threw an error
- Updated the Invoice Export in the Generate Invoices screen to properly export all invoices and not just the top 10
- Enhanced the CAPTCHA on online forms to prevent back-end resource workarounds
BETA Member Portal: Updates
In our 21.10 release, we announced the launch of our new and improved Member Portal, and many of you have already made the switch! Based on the feedback we've received from our first round of customers to launch their new portal, we've made the following updates to the NEW Member Portal:
- Updated the top navigation in Branding Settings to be mobile responsive
- Fixed an issue in Related Revenue Items to use adjusted line item amount instead of original line item amount
- Updated relationship permissions to prevent individuals without permission from editing their related organization
- Fixed an issue with text colors and other styling being stripped out of some web content pages in the new portal
Please sign in to leave a comment.