As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by September 20, 2021.
Atlas is now MC Trade!
Recently, Personify (MemberClick's parent company) debuted a new look, logo, and website, a change that signals Personify’s strategic focus on building relationships – both with our customers and across their member communities. After this release, you'll see the new "MC Trade" Personify log in place of the Atlas and MemberClicks logos. Nothing else will change about the functionality. If you have the browser login page bookmarked, you can update that link to mctradeams.com (the old one will still work as well for now!)
Online Join Form Updates
The following new features/fixes have been added to the online join form:
- Additional Related Organizations: When adding elements to a new join form, you'll now see a new option for additional related organizations. This allows the new member to add additional locations/branches/etc. that are created as unique but related profiles on submission. Click here to learn more.
- Proration setting on Purchase Items: in the Additional Purchase Item on the online join form, you'll now see a setting to enable proration for that item. When selected, the price will be calculated based on the current month and the "start" month that you select in the configuration. Click here for more details on setting up pricing.
- If only one Membership Level is available for selection on the form, it will be automatically selected by default when the form is loaded rather than forcing the user to select the single option.
- If a purchase item is set as required and is selected by default when the page loads, any values entered to use in dynamic pricing calculations will be automatically calculated/updated as soon as the value is entered.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Approve All change requests: now in the Profile Change Requests form, you can choose the option to "Approve All" at the top of the page to allow all requested changes to be automatically pushed through to the respective profiles without having to click in to each one.
- Google Tag Manager tracking option has been added to the Branding Settings setup to allow GTM tracking identifier to be added instead of Google Analytics.
- Community Event Submission Approval in the browser: you can now review and approve events that have been submitted through your Community Event form in the browser! Go to Events > Community Event Submissions in the browser menu. Look for a new public form layout to match, coming soon!
BETA Member Portal: Updates
In our 21.10 release, we announced the launch of our new and improved Member Portal, and many of you have already made the switch! Based on the feedback we've received from our first round of customers to launch their new portal, we've made the following updates to the NEW Member Portal:
- The CEU section has been relabeled "Continuing Education" for more general usage
- Fixed an issue with adding employees not being included in Profile Change Requests approval process, so all proposed new relationships will now go through the approval process (NOTE: removing related profiles, which results in them being set to non-primary relationships, is still done immediately and will be addressed in a future release)
Please sign in to leave a comment.