This article is intended for MC Trade customers who are part of the Forms Beta Testing project. If you are interested in becoming a tester, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
With our 22.8 software update, the following updates have been made to the new Forms features:
Organization vs Individual Profile Setting
In the Form Settings section of the Form Builder, you can now indicate whether the authenticated profile or the Organization related to the authenticated profile should be used for the submission. The invoice, affiliation codes, listings, custom fields, and other elements will all be associated with the profile you select here for any logged-in user submission.
The release also includes the following updates:
- Updated the "View Submissions Modal" on the forms to display Purchase Items
- Added the Website field to the Organization Profile on Form Builder
- Fixed the Submission List so that it displays the invoice amount for the submission
- Added the Listing element to the General Form so that it can be added to the builder, show up on the form and in the View Submission List
- Fixed an issue where the use of special characters in the username or password field elements on the form would display the password in the submission list
- Fixed an issue where Pricing calculations weren't being calculated on a General Form
- Updated the open entry field element(Open text, DropDown, checkboxes) so that it can be made required
Our engineering team is hard at work on exciting new features, coming soon! If you are interested in being an early tester for our new Form Builder for donation, prospect, and renewal online forms, please contact Lauren Bashaw at email@example.com.